Monday, March 21, 2005

Klaus Nomi Remix

2:46 Pm

I just got off the phone with Sal from Palm Pictures. (Nomi Movie Company). Looks like my "Total Eclipse" Klaus Nomi Remix will see the light of day ! This is the first Klaus record release in almost 20 years, and I'm glad to be a part of it. It will also be included as bonus material on the upcomng DVD release "The Nomi Song" movie. If you want to hear a test mix, click "Man Parrish Home" in the right side column of this page, and go to my UPDATES area. There's a link there to listen to the test mix. Enjoy !

-M

3 Comments:

Blogger bj said...

it's F**KIN' FANTASTIC!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 1:25:00 PM  
Anonymous BigGayMoFan said...

That is a fan*fucking*tastic remix. Since there is no Houston date yet for this "movie", I will have to wait for the dvd release. Absofuckinlutely brilliant. I am in awe.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:29:00 PM  
Anonymous paulo said...

i know i'm a little late to the game, but i just saw the film. loving the remix and jesus christ, you are *hot*

how about some pics here?

Sunday, April 23, 2006 3:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home